Saturday, November 5, 2011

Feeling Sick

I woke up today with chills. It snowed last night so I thought maybe that was it but I later realized that I had a slight fever. I then got on a coughing fit. It was a deep cough in my chest. I'm really trying to stay calm but it brought back all of the memories from when I was diagnosed. I don't share this to complain...I just wanted to share the feelings that I was having today.

I came across the following quote later today and it was perfect for me:

Courage doesn't always roar.
Sometimes courage is the quiet voice
at the end of the day saying,
"I will try again tomorrow."

-Mary Ann Radmacher

I don't know Ms. Radmacher but I'm grateful for this wonderful quote. I'll be courageous tomorrow (or at least I will try).

Michelle wants me to call Dr. Legant on Monday morning. I told her it depends on how I feel. I'm just really grateful that we didn't have anything to do today. We did have a dinner set up with some very good friends but I called and mentioned that we would need to take a rain check.

Here's to a better day tomorrow...Oh and we get to set the clocks back one hour. I love it!

1 comment:

John said...

It is better to look up...in a recent blog post of yours, you reminded us to remember that message and you continue to show that you took that message to heart. Thank you for taking time for your posts. I just now listened to that talk again and I hope that I can join you in really
listening.