Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Sanity

I just want everyone to know that a big part of my sanity is the phone calls and visits from friends and family. I just had a great visit from a very good friend from work (thanks Theron). I look forward to my daily call with my Dad. My brothers call me every couple of days. I love to see my sisters when I have the chance. My inlaws are bringing us dinner tomorrow and I'm so excited to see them and appreciate all that they have done for us.

I've always maintained that when the chips are down, surround yourself with those that you love. So many friends have stopped by and lifted my spirits. All I can say is thank you. Please know that you are welcome to drop by or call anytime! It helps me maintain my sanity!

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Wish we were there to drop by and visit. Just know you are in our prayers every single night. So glad you have this blog to keep us updated. We love ALL of you!
love, larrie (aka elaine:-)

Jimmy & Michelle said...

We know you are here in heart. I'm glad you are reading the blog. I wanted to make sure that people knew what was going on. Another post is due today. We love you and Uncle Brent so much and look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town.